Horrible company!! I received no time for the repair and no courtesy call to schedule a time.

When I called to inquire about it, they told me the tech would call by 10. They did not so I called back after a while. I was put on hold for a long time which seemed purposeful to me. Not to mention that their reps on the phone are highly unprofessional and rude.

So I hung up and called back. Was told at that point that the tech needed to reschedule. I told them to cancel the appointment and why. Then they said okay, sorry and HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!

Called back to speak to supervisor and they want all this information. When I asked why in order to speak to a supervisor they needed all that, the rep said "they won't speak to you without it so you can either just take the 30 seconds to give it to me or not talk to them." OMG!

What kind of company treats potential clients this way!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lake Electronics Repair Service Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 05, 2016.

Comments

I agree! I spent the entire day trying to get in touch with them to schedule a warranty repair on a 3 month old dishwasher.

I have yet to get in touch with them & the reps at Samsung dread me calling. I’m about to the point of voiding my warranty just to get it fixed.

How they stay in business is beyond me. If I acted like they do I would have been fired