Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I was told that it was $99 for someone to come assess the situation, and if the repair was completed that money would be applied to the bill. I had a gentlemen in my house for 35 minutes who then gave me a bill for $255.

He said that I paid a labor charge per part that was replaced and 3 parts were installed. I was shocked, but paid the bill. Within a couple of hours, I realized the job was not done correctly as my dryer still had no heat. I called the company back and was told that if another part was installed, I would pay a labor charge for that part also.

Since I already paid such an exorbitant amount, there was no way I was going to pay more money. I spoke to 3 different people, and the only concession that they made was that they would give me $30 back. I stopped payment on my check since I still have a dryer that does not work. Two months later, I began to get phone calls and letters in the mail.

I called Valerie in their office, and she was shocked by what I had to say. She also reiterated the fact that they charge labor based on the number of parts that are installed. She connected me with Andy, the owner, who offered no help and no solution. He adamantly denied that they charge per part, even though numerous employees have told me that.

He told me that they would come back out now and it would be covered, but that I needed to pay the original amount due. This is absolutely worthless, since I had to buy a new dryer. Then he asked if they could come pick up the old dryer. I should have looked up their company before I allowed them into my home, and I would have realized what I was dealing with.

He told me that the only reason they have such bad reviews is because they service so many customers. I know plenty of businesses that are larger than them, who do not have F ratings with the BBB.

Preferred solution: I do not want to be sent to collections for a repair that was not completed..

I didn't like: Customer service, Service, Supervisor.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2017.

Comments

Scam by this company, they did it to us!!!!

to Anonymous #1414308

I don’t know how they are still contracted through Samsung at this point!